Jan 1, 2013


This year is a year of declarations, an inaction. This is a fact. It is like every year a marker of time passing. Yes, this is a new day, but so was yesterday and the day before it. There is no power in the passage of time. There is power in the use of time. Today should be the catalyst, now should be the push. Life started long ago for you and me, there is no way to restart a train barreling down the tracks. It is how you harness that power, how you direct that time that becomes most important. You can continue on your path, continue to make grand declarations, or you can take the years of experience, both disappointment and achievement, and you can push forward in the direction you dream of.

Another of my many dreams

1 comment:

  1. Attractive section of contеnt. I just stumbled upon your site and in accеssion сapitаl to assert that I аcquire in fact enjoyed
    account your blog pоsts. Any ωay I will be subscribing to уour augment and еven I аchievemеnt
    you access conѕistently quickly.

    Lοoκ at mу webpage - hcg weight loss drops
    Also see my web site - hcgdiet

    ReplyDelete