Nov 3, 2007

My First Time

Well this would be my first attempt at a blog.
I would guess that there have been countless blogs that have started out with the same exact sentence and therefore doesn't make mine stand out anymore than anyone else's..... but I guess that is the power of these things because it does stand out, simply because it is mine. There is the uniqueness of reality being seen only through one's eyes which makes our experiences in life ours.

I plan on writing in this blog for myself more than anything else. I think I want to create some mark for myself as I enter into this new stage in life, (post 30). I have no delusions of being a great writer or even a decent one, but i do want to be an honest one as I write down my experiences and perspectives on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment