Nov 14, 2010

Starting over

So I think it fair to say that I don't use this site at all anymore. In fact I don't think I actually ever used it regularly. I have a total of about 4 posts over the last three years.

I was reading a few of my friends blogs and realized I wanted to try this again. So here I am trying to decide what the he'll I am going to do with this space. I have a face book page so it can't be just for everyday ramblings, it has to be more than that. At the same time it has to be more than me venting about racial issues or political issues because I don't take about that stuff all the time.

I guess I am starting done the same path I did in 2007, very little direction on where I want to go with this. Ok, so this post is more for me than you, because I am just toying while I think and this is more or less just a record of when I decided to jump back into publishing a blog.

While typing that last paragraph I discovered what I am going to do.
I am going to post my ideas... Done.

In other words it going to bethesamething it was before and I will try to refine it into one topic as I build it.

D.English

No comments:

Post a Comment