Nov 14, 2010

Capernaum

A few years ago I started a company that at the time was going to be used as a real estate management company. Over the years it has been transformed into a company that does what I am actually good at: design engineering.

Capernaum has quite a few projects that are my own ideas, that will hopefully translate into real sellable products in the future. As we develop these concepts I will post updates to the blog to show the process and note the difficulties of developing/inventing things along the way.

While the independent projects are fun, they also don't make any money. Capernaum also sources designers and engineers to other companies as temporary employees, or as a full-time design partner. We recently have been working with GIBBS technologies on their new project the Quadski. Originally the quadski was made in New Zealand, but is now being designed here in the states (MI), for US and European release.

While we cannot show you any of the current US prototypes, check out the older version for a glimpse of what we are working on today:


Click here for video

1 comment:

  1. So I am working on my iPad and I couldn't see where to edit the text so that it shows up as a proper link. I will fixit later

    ReplyDelete