Jan 18, 2011

dreaming of alternative transportation

I have been working on a design concept off and on for the past few years. the thought revolves around having an electric inverted delta trike that has an extremely low center of gravity and can lean like a motorcycle. I realize that i am not the first to have this idea, in fact a friend show me a picture of the aprilla magnet (brilliant design), and that is what spurred my desire to design my own vehicle.

there are plenty of examples out there of cool looking trike concepts from the likes of VW, Peugeot, Mercedes Benz, and many more. i am hoping to come up with a design that is mechanically  amazing and aesthetically  cool (recognizing that the above concept is definitely lacking the latter).

What do you think about the idea? is it worth the investment?


No comments:

Post a Comment